A chemical release for concrete forms that effectively prevents bonding of concrete to steel, aluminum, plywood and composite forms. Composed of organic chemicals that react with the concrete to prevent adhesion and provide a quick and easy release.
Pleasantly scented and free of kerosene, Q-2 FORM RELEASE is a thin amber liquid that remains fluid at subfreezing temperatures and can be stored indefinitely.
- VOC-compliant, pleasantly scented
- Waterproofs forms, prevents rotting
- No staining, discoloration, pitting
- Reduces maintenance costs 50% on metal forms
- Should not be over-applied - saves material costs